Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sneak Peek for the April Birchbox Collab with Wome's Health! You don't want to miss this one!!



This is Bichboxes April box! They are Collaborating with Women's Health and I got a sneak peek!!  OMG, I hope we get all these products...either way they are all awesome....I will be happy if I can at least score the Cargo Blush ( I am pretty sure that's blush!) (These are the products that will be included in the boxes, I'm just not sure if we get them all or just 5-6) Girls, If you want to get in on this amazing box for only $10 you better sign up now!! There is a waiting list so you have to sign up now to get in by April!! I can't wait for this awesome box!! If your ready to sign up, click here now! You don't pay now or anything. You will sign up and get on the waiting list, once your invite comes to let you know your now activated you will then give your CC info!

What do you guys think about this one? Are you excited? Are you signing up? Come on, time for some girl talk!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited!! And I certainly wouldn't mind more of the Whish shaving cream or the cargo product. Just no more perfume samples!!! I've got a ton of those already. March is the first month I DIDN'T get one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, your blog is awesome! I would love to know which sample box is your favorite. I currently get Birchbox (which I love) but it has it's "off-months"... any suggestions? I can't afford more than $10-$15 a month. I am a grad students (will graduate in May, yay!) and I am on a tight budget - I actually use all my samples because it's what drives my beauty routine that month in that particular product. Haha... anyways I just took a break from working on my masters thesis (ugh!) and tried to take a stab at what samples are in April's box just by looking at your photo. This is what I came up with: (from left to right on above photo)
    1. StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
    2. Ojon Deep Conditioner (possibly a new launch?)
    3. Kiehl's Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
    4. Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect
    5. Cargo Water Resistant Blush
    6. Caudalie Divine Oil
    7. Whish Shave Cream, blueberry scented (I got this in my March box)
    8. Supergoop Eye Cream (new launch?)
    9. Malin+Goetz Cilantro Hair Conditioner
    10. Altelier Cologne (not sure of the scent)
    ... All anti-aging and haircare it seems. Well, we will see how accurate my guesses are (for the ones that are not completely visible). I am terrible with surprises but I figured, since you posted this pic, you are too! Get back to me on which box you think is worth signing up for (my Birchbox is over after April and I would love your feedback!)
    All my best,
    Gabriella

    ReplyDelete