Sunday, October 14, 2012

Julep Trick or Treat Mystery Box!! Monthly beauty and Nail subscription boxes

Julep Trick or Treat Mystery Box Time! - Monthly Beauty and Nail Polish Subscription Boxes


Julep is offering another fabulous mystery box and it is just in time for Halloween !! They guarantee every box will have at least 2 polishes, Halloween nail decals and either a skull scarf or skull bracelet!! Can you say WOW!! The price of the box is only $19.99 and only available for a limited time!! I love their mystery boxes, it's a good way to add to your collection and get a extra treat this month as well as a incredible value!!

So, I ordered two. I'm hoping to get two different ones of course, I want the scarf and bracelet! If I get the same boxes, I guess you all know's what that means...right?? If you guessed a giveaway, you would be right!

What do you guys think about the Trick or Treat box? Did you sign up for one? Which one do you hope to get? Come on chick a roos..lets talk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment