Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Love With Food - October 2012 review. Monthly Food Subscription Boxes and code for free box!!

 

This is a monthly food box. You will get 8 + gourmet goodies in your box every month, also my favorite part of this service is each box that is sold every month, they will donate a  meal to a hungry child...This is amazing, I love it!!


The Box: Love With Food

The Cost: $ 10 monthly + $ 2 shipping,  sign up for 6 months and pay only $1 shipping or annual and get free shipping-  use code LWFVIP to get first box free!

The Products : 8 + gourmet foods and snacks


Snikiddy Baked Fries- 1 oz  Value $ .61

Natasha's health nut cookies Value $ 3.50

These were actually not bad but wish I could've tried the Vanilla & Chocolate Chip...I bet those are really good!!



Numi organic tea- mini sampler- Value $ 3

Natures Kick blackberry blossom honey sticks- (3)  Value $ .80

Mrs. May's White Sesame strips- Value $ 1



GoGo SqueeZ Applesauce- Value $ .71

Enjoy Life Not Nuts Seed and Fruit- Value $ 1.39


Verdict- The cost inc. shipping is $12 and I got about $ 11 worth of products, so I got what I paid for but I learned about a lot of new brands. All in all I would say this is a good value and you learn about a lot of new, healthy foods. You also provided a meal to a hungry child and thats priceless. I'm not sure If I will keep this box as these type of foods are not really my cup of tea...I think I go for one more box and see whats its like. I definitely think this box offers a good variety. Will see what next month brings!


Did you guys like this box? Are you going to subscribe and try it out?  Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment