Monday, October 15, 2012

The Golden Tote....




Golden Tote - Santa Monica, CA         Golden Tote


Hey all you Fashionistas out there! As most of you know I love the monthly subscription boxes..yes I know, you do too!! Well, good news..I found an awesome new service that is similar. It is called The Golden tote and I am hoping to have a review soon. This one has to different options. One is $49 and includes 2-3 items in a tote. With this option you will receive up to $250.00 in value. The other choice is a little more pricey at $149.00 but you will get up to $600.00 in value

So, The way this works is with the $49 option you have two items to choose from, You pick the one you like the best and the size you need and they pick the rest of the items....So there is an element of surprise here which is very exciting!! The same concept goes with the $149 option except you get to pick your first two items and then, of course, they pick the rest. I am totally loving this idea and now I am dying to try this out and see what kind of items they will pick out!! If you want to go check it out here is the link Golden Tote

Are you guys dying to try this out? Is this something that you would be interested in? Let me know what you think!!


P.S. They also have a toddler tote!!

No comments:

Post a Comment