Friday, February 22, 2013

New Subscription Box Alert!! My Ireland Box! Artisan Irish Crafts....

New Subscription Box Alert! My Ireland Box! Artisan Irish Crafts!

Wow! We have had a pretty good week of New Subscription Boxes! I am really excited about this one though! This is My Ireland Box! They offer two boxes, Food and Craft, the craft box ships to the US!

my ireland box

My Ireland Box will include beautifully hand crafted pieces from the best Irish Producers and ship them straight to your door for only $40 plus shipping!


Wow, I really hope to be able to have a review for you guys soon to this one! I am excited about it and would love to receive a box full of unique crafts from outside the US!! So, what do you think about this one? Will you be signing up?

1 comment:

  1. Its a cute idea, but not my type of thing! I look forward to seeing your review on it though, maybe it will spark my interest!

    ReplyDelete