Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dazzley Box- November 2012- Monthly Women's Beauty and Jewelry Subscription Box





This is my first Dazzley box and I must say I am very pleasently suprised! This is not like your typical beauty or food box. With the Dazzley box you will discover great affordable products each month. Melissa Buening founded Dazzley box to help consumers discover great, affordable products in a fun shopping community. After getting bored of other subscription boxes that introduced her to beauty products a typical person couldn't afford, She decided to create a new type of subscription box, One that would introduce people to a better variety of products that were affordable and would keep anyone's interest. Thus, Dazzley box was born.

Dazzley box included a mix of beauty, food, or innovative products each month. It always includes atleast one piece of jewelry. And, best of all, the products are at price points that will fit any girls budget!!

Dazzley Box Review - November 2012 - Women's Jewelry and Beauty Monthly Subscription Boxes


The Box: Dazzley box

The Products: 5 or more innovative womens products that always include atleast one piece of jewelry.

The cost: $19 monthly (inc. shipping) also available 6 and 12 month subscriptions at a discount.


Purple Beaded Necklace- value $20

I love this, you can wear it long or doubled up...Very on trend and it comes in a gift box so if it's not your style, It's completely ready for gift giving just add one of the enclosed gift tags!


Wire Floral Earrings- Value $10

Again, these come in a gift box so if they are not your style, they are boxed and ready for giving. However, you probably will not want to part with these...They are so cute and dainty!!


Dazzley Gift Tags- Value $4.99

Opi Mini Nail Polish- Value $4

I love the gift tags, they come in a pack of 20 which included 10 small and 10 large. ( The large ones are perfect to tie around a bottle of wine)

You guys know I love nail polish, so I was very happy to get this one from the Germany collection. The one I got is Unfor-greta-bly blue and it is amazing!! You can get the whole set for $12.50 just click the link above. (Most items from the boxes are in the Dazzley shop but I was not able to find this in there.)


Kind bar- Value $2

Last but certainly not least is the kind bar. I was very happy to get this, I love them!! As you can see I got the almond and coconut which is incredible! You can buy these anywhere!


Verdict: The cost of this Dazzley box is $19 and I received $41 worth of items, thats double the cost so the value is defintely there! I really love the variety you receive with this box and all the items are awesome!! I think this is a very unique box that the value of far exceeds the cost. I think this is one all subscription box lovers should add to their collection, there is not another one like it all the items are super affordable!! I highly recommend this one and I am in love, it certainly left me excited to see what the next one will bring!


I love their last box and wish I would have made it in time for it. Here is a pic:

WOW!! It came with two amazing scarves, I love the colors of both ( you can buy them in the Dazzley shop for $6 a piece..amazing value) It also had three fun leather braided braclets which I love ( black and brown are in a set for only $5) and the other one is only $2.50 then it had 5 twist ties ( you can get a set of 10 for $12 in their shop) also included in the Oct. box was a set of awesome gift tags ( can be purchased in the Dazzley shop for $4.99) and lastly an incredible leaf necklace which can also be purchased in their shop for only $16. All these prices include shipping!! I am just in awe of the quality of these products VS the price, It is amazing!!

Dazzley Box also has an amazing collection with three different packages for the up coming Holidays, It is an amazing value!!

Package 1:


Package 2:

Package 3:


WOW!! How incredible are all three of those packages!! Perfect for the Holidays and a gift any Fashionista would love on a budget we all can afford!!

So....What do you guys think about Dazzley box? Don't you just love it? Are you gonna sign up? Come on now....Time for some girl talk, let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really fun subscription box! I love the necklace and of course, the OPI! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes The necklace is awesome and the pics do not do it justice!! I know you are like me girl...We love our polish!! It is really fun and I can't wait to see what's in store for December!!

      Delete