Wednesday, November 7, 2012

JewelMint Mystery Box....

Up to $150 Value. No repeat pieces in any box. Limited Supply - $29.99

The JewelMint has a mystery box available for the next 4 days, Supplies are limited so if you want this one you need to sign up for it now!! You will get at least 2 pieces and up to 5 pieces with up to $150 value!! There are several pieces I am drooling over right now so I am seriously thinking about going for this one!! I got the StyleMint mystery box a few days ago and I am satisfied with it!! I got 3 pieces and will be doing a review on it shortly.
Also, If you don't want to take the chance on the Mystery box you can score a buy one get one free deal right now and then you can make sure to get the pieces you really want!! To get that deal Click here and enter the code "1FORYOU" at checkout. Some of the pieces I am dying for right now are:

  

   


No comments:

Post a Comment