Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PLEASE READ AND I NEED YOUR HELP!!!



******* I need Your help!!! My cousin lost his home in the early morning hours when was engulfed by flames, they barely escaped with their lives!! They lost everything and any donations would be greatly appreciated! This is a family of five and are always the first to help their fellow man and now they need help! I will list their sizes below, anything you do they would appreciate. They are going to need everything from clothes, shoes, jackets to personal items. Please, if you can't do anything else just keep them in your prayers!! I will have info later if you want to send a monetary donation also. Thank You so much and I know with all my wonderful followers....We can all do something, please share this on your page!

The address to send any and all donations: 2008 S.County Line Rd.  Albany Ga.,31705

16yr girl-Junior
Shoe 8 , jacket-L ,Shirt-M ,Pants-5

Tristan-13yr boy Men's/Young Men's
Shoe 10 1/2 ,Jacket L ,Shirt L ,Pants33 32

Aidan 10yr girl-kids
Shoe 3 1/2 to 4 ,Jacket L ,shirt-Med ,pants-10slim

Christie- shirt m to L, pants 8, shoes 7, jacket L

Troy - shirt XL, jeans 32 34, shoes 10 1/2, jacket XL

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this :( Please know they are in my prayers. My kids are both younger, so I don't have any of those sizes. At least they were all able to get out of the house, which I guess is your only consolation right now.

    ReplyDelete