Friday, November 16, 2012

New Subscription Box Alert!!! Nail Art Society



WOW, I am so excited about this one!! Nail Art Society is a monthly nail art box. Every month you will receive a reusable cosmetic bag filled with professional tools, polish from top brands, and nail art accessories along with a step by step how-to instructional card to complete a curated nail art look.

The best part....It's only $9.95 monthly and that includes shipping. The November bags have already started going out and they are awesome!! I signed up today and I can't wait to get mine!! I think this is a great alternative to Julep and defintely more affordable. Don't get me wrong, I still like me some Julep but I really like that this comes with more than just polish!!

So what do you guys think? Are you as stoked as I am about this one? Are you gonna sign up? Come on time for some girl talk...Let me know what you think and I might just give a little surprise to someone who comments!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not very creative, so I'm not going to sign up for this one. I hear they are supposed to include high end polishes though. I will be looking forward to your posts on what's in the boxes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for commenting!! I will have a review for you soon on this one. Also, Thank you for commenting and being a loyal fan. Please send me your shipping info, A special surprise awaits you!! You can send it to fashionbuginflorida@aol.com

      Delete
  2. Buyer beware! I signed up for this and just recived my bag today. It contained two Cherimoya polishes. These sell on ebay for $1.98 and smell like toxic waste. There was a package of Cherimoya remover pads that sell on ebay for $1.49. One box of clear only rhinestones that are on ebay for $1. And a tiny bottle of nail glue I can get at the local dollar store for $1. Total rip-off, especially as the site has all logos of high-end nail polishes on the front page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I received my package and it was worth well more than the amount paid...I received a bottle of LVX Nail polish which is worth $16 and it was from the fall/winter collection " Legendaire" as well as feathers to do a feather manicure, rinestones, nail string tape...I was very happy and satisfied!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what I received: http://mk.shahrazad.net/nasripoff.jpg

      Delete
    2. Yes, That was the second bag. I just received it today. I myself was happy with it and saw alot of other's were as well but however they did say that starting January they were going to be really amazing! They are new and doing some up grades but for $10 I have been happy with both months. I am getting ready to post pics on here of both months also. If I were you I would give it another month before getting really upset. That's just me though! I wish you luck!

      Delete