Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ispy (My Glam) Review- November 2012- Monthly Subscrption Beauty and Skin Care box


The Box: Ispy ( My Glam )

The Cost: $10 monthly ( inc. shipping)

The Products: 5 Deluxe and Full Size Beauty and Skincare products


Starlet Cosmetics- Full Size- Value- $11

I really like this eyeliner pencil. It is very smooth and the perfect expresso brown!




The Balm Cosmetics- Meet Matte eyeshadow in Matt Batali- Value- $5

I am very familiar with The Balm cosmetics and love them all. I was very happy to get this eyeshadow in my bag. It is a wonderful neutral that is perfect for all skin tones!


Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss- Deluxe- Value $8

Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel- Deluxe- Value $8

I love this lipgloss!! The color is perfect, I have used this everyday since I got it and will buy the full size version when this runs out. It is the perfect hint of color. It has become one of my favorite lip glosses!! The Chella is really good too! I was hoping to get the Benefit mascara but I didn't. I am not disappointed though because I really like the Chella eyebrow gel. I want to try the whole brow kit from Chella, it looks pretty awesome!!


Nailtini Nail Lacquer- Full Size!! Value $13

I am in love with this nail polish! The picture just does not show how incredible this color is. The name of it is Millionaire. I chcked out their site and love everything they have. They have the liptini to match most of all the nailtini shades, Cocktail inspired cosmetics...Why haven't I heard of this yet??

Verdict: Ispy (My Glam) Is one of my all time favorites!! I paid $10 and got $45 worth of product!! That is incredible! Also, There was a coupon to JustFab for $20 off your first ourchase of shoes or a bag and all of their items are only $39 so that is amazing, So actually the value of this bag is $65!! They always have the latest and greatest beauty products and there is usually atleast one Full size product included as well as a different cosmetic case every month. The give you MAKE-UP not a box full of skincare products in foil packs every month like Birch Box has been doing! I highly recommend everyone get this subscription, I mean $10...You can't beat that and this would make a perfect gift for a teen as well as an adult!

What did you think of the Ispy bag? Are you currently subscribed to this one? Are you going to sign up? Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I ordered this bag and it STILL hasn't arrived yet due to them messing up my address :( I'm so bummed lol! It looks great!

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! You will love it, when you get it!! Every bag I have received has been awesome!! For only $10 it's better than a lot of the other more expensive ones! Are you signed up with any other ones?

      Delete