Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Total Beauty Collection October box...Monthly beauty and skincare box


This is my first Total beauty collection box. This works a little different. You do not subscribe to this box, They have a new collection, I believe, that comes out every 30 days and you just go and buy it when goes onto their site. This is a really cool site, everyone should sign up. You get points for everything you do and more points, means more perks...even free beauty products from the editor!! Its super fun and very informative on todays trends, what products to buy, which ones to stay away from etc... So just click here to sign up and get started!! Now on to the fun stuff...


The Box: Total beauty collection

The Cost: $15 monthly ( inc. shipping ) No Subscription required!!

The Products: 4 full size and deluxe beauty and skincare samples + bonus gift


Neutrogena Naturals Lip balm- Full size!! Value- $3 ( $3 worth of coupons included also)

Ok, so you all know I love getting lip balm in a box. I always use them and have them everywhere!! I really love this one though, it really conditions and doesn't have that overpowering taste and scent a lot of lip balms have! I love Neutrogena Products and this is no exception!!


Ferro Cosmetics- 2 sample size blush in Terra Cotta and Suzie's Glow Value- $ 6

I love this blush and I love both shades, It is truly amazing and is one of those products that just finding out about them is worth the cost of the box alone!! I want to try out the whole line. It definitely has a luxury feel  to it but without the luxury price!! I am so glad these were in the collection!!


ALFAPARF MILANO- Illuminating serum- Deluxe sample Value-$ 7

This is amazing and another product that just finding it was worth the cost of the box. A little goes a long way so this will actually last a good while. It makes your hair ultra shiny, smooth and soft!! I will be buying this in the full size. I would recommend everyone use this, I think it is for all hair types. Of course you want to use this at mid-shaft to the ends. Your hair will look like it's fresh from the salon!!



NYX Roll On Shimmer- Full size!! Value $4.50

I absolutely love this NYX roll on shimmer!! It can be used on your eyes, face, and/or body. The color I received is Taupe which is like an iridescent taupe with silver glitter. It is so soft and silky smooth. It has a roller ball applicator so it is very easy to use and it is the prettiest hint of shimmer, I think this is a good neutral color that would match any and every skin tone. I highly recommend everyone try this, it has quickly become one of my favorite's and I want to try all the colors available in this!! Really love this, it is an incredible asset to this box for sure!!



Sole Society - Gift Card - Value $20

This is the bonus item included in this box.This is a true $ 20 Sole Society gift card  you don't have to make a min. purchase and omg...There are soooo many shoes I am in love with!! I believe this is a nice addition to the box for sure!! If you haven't checked this site out yet...Do it now!! I have a huge wishlist! Once you check it out you will too!! Very affordable, On trend and Fashion Forward collections, You will be in love!




Verdict: This box cost me $15 and I received $24.50 worth of products so the value is definitely there and I really loved the products that I received. Two brands were completely new to me and I ended up loving both of them!! Although The NYX brand wasn't new to me the product I received was and it has become one of my favorites!! I am really happy with everything about the Total beauty collection box. I think there was a good mix of products, it offered brands that were new to me and these were not cheap products, however, the full size products of all the samples are very affordable. It definitely leaves me excited about the next collection!! I have read mixed reviews about this box but so far, I am completely happy with what I got!

So what do you guys think? Is this one you want to get? Have any of you received this one in the past?






1 comment:

  1. Nice post Amanda..:)
    i have also subscribed to similar box subscriptions.:) and
    Thank you dear for participating in my giveaway.:)
    i am also following you now.:)
    Keep in touch.
    XOXO

    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/

    ReplyDelete