Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beauty Army Review- January 2013- Monthly Women's Beauty Box



The Box: Beauty Army

The Products: 6 deluxe and full size beauty products delivered to your door monthly

The Cost: $12 monthly ( includes shipping)


Karuna Renewal Eye Mask- 1 Full Size packet- Value- $9

This was amazing! It would make a great monthly treatment for your eyes, maybe even every other week. You can use it weekly also.


Bath & Body Works Shower Gel in Paris Amour- Travel Size- Value- $5

I love bath and body works. I have always loved every scent I have bought from there. I chose the B&B Works gel in my last 3 boxes, all of which I chose a different scent. This scent is not bad but it is definitely my least favorite so far.


Mark Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss- Full Size! Value- $6.50

This is my 4th Lip Gloss from Mark. I love their products. I have their tinted moisturizer, blush, eye shadows, etc... The are super affordable also. This is the "hook up" gloss....I will show you why further down.


Mark Scanda-Lash Mascara Hook Up- Full Size- Value $6.50

This is my 3rd Mark Mascara. I already had one like this and then the Lash all about it Mascara which is $10 and it works really really good! This was an extra item from Beauty Army this month. It is there 1st birthday and they gave their subscribers a choice between black or brown mascara from mark. Pretty awesome I thought!


They also included a hook-up connector from Mark. Value- $.50 ( they sell for that on the Mark site or you can get it for free if you buy two hook-up products. There are several different hook-up products you can buy.


Ok, this is why they are called "hook-up" products and this is what the connector is for. I think this is really cool and fabulous to keep in your hand bag. You can hook up mascara and eye liners, two different colors of gloss, mascara and gloss etc... there are many different combos you choose.


Lipsi Cosmetics- Aphrodite Powder- 5ml- Value- $5

This is my second time choosing this powder. I like it alot, it is very light, does not settle into lines or pores and a little goes a long way. It has a sheer finish, makes my skin glow and sets my makeup to make it last all day! I recommend to this to anyone and everyone. A great universal product.


Young Blood Mineral Primer- 5ml- Value- $6.80

Whip Hand- Camo Collection ( Limited edition ) - Deluxe Size- Value- $7

I love love love Young blood products and this primer was no exception! It is awesome! I will definitely be buying the full size in this one! The Whip Hand loose pigment eye shadow is amazing! This is my 4th eye shadow from them, They created a limited edition camo collection that is exclusive to Beauty Army with 5 colors, I believe. They release a new color every month and I make sure to get it. I have one more color to get and can't wait to get it! These are super pigmented. A little goes a long way. Some people were complaining about the size but number 1 it's a deluxe sample, number 2 this has a lot of product in it. There are many, many uses in this container. I love it!

Verdict: I paid $12 for the box and received $46.30 worth of products. These are all products I picked out so I know I will use them all. I love the control I have with this subscription, I also love the fact that If I am running short or I'm going to be away, don't like the products that month etc...I can skip it...Anytime I want and as many times as I want. I haven't ever skipped a month but I like knowing that I can. I really enjoy my Beauty Army boxes and their customer service is exceptional also!

What do you think about this box? Do you subscribe to Beauty Army or do you want too? Let me know what you think. Also, make sure to like them on Facebook Here so you can keep up with all their promos and awesome giveaways!!

1 comment:

  1. Great box for the price! I am thinking about subscribing to them!

    ReplyDelete