Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Subscription Box Alert!! PLUS 2 FREE BOXES!!!

New Snack Subscription Box Alert - Graze! Plus Coupon for Two Free Boxes

One of my new years resolutions was to start living a healthier life and I have changed many different things around to achieve this, one being the way I snack. I have never been a big eater but I love snacking which is what gets me in trouble...the way I snack. So, I have been trying to find healthier snacking alternatives but it's not easy. I don't know if you guys have noticed but healthy snacking can be very expensive! That is until I discovered Graze. This is a new kid on the subscription block and I think it is awesome and super affordable! First of all, You get a box every week full of the snacks you picked, and with over 90 different options...You're sure to find to many snack combo's to fit your needs. The best part about this box, it's only $5 a box and you don't pay by the month, you pay by the box and can cancel anytime! So, If after your first box you decide it just is not for you, you don't have to waste money on 3 more unwanted boxes before being able to stop it...I love that! That's still not the best part, The very best part is that Graze has offered my readers 2 free boxes!! That's right, 2 free boxes...you will get your 1st and 5th box for free and you can cancel anytime! All you need to do is click Here and register with this invite code "5XHT1R9" You will then see this....

New Snack Subscription Box Alert - Graze! Plus Coupon for Two Free Boxes

Once you enter the invite code above, you will then be able to choose which box you want....

New Snack Subscription Box Alert - Graze! Plus Coupon for Two Free Boxes

The Nibble box or the Light box....depending on which one you choose...all the snacks available for that box will open up and you then customize your box the way you want! This looks fabulous!

I just signed up and the site is very easy to navigate as well as the boxes are very easy to customize. So what do you think about Graze ? Are you signing up? With your first box being free, you have nothing to lose....remember, you can cancel anytime!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the heads up on this! I'm definitely gonna give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds and looks amazing! Thank you I am going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete