Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My New Years Resolutions!!

Photo: I am still a work in Progress , but I'm getting there

I am going to try and live by these 7 rules this year, among a few others... My life is a work in progress but I'm getting there! Thank You to everyone who is sharing yours with me. I love them all but one that stands out so far is " Smile more" I think if we all try to do a little more smiling we will all be happier! I just started my blog Oct 1st 2012 and never could have imagined it would bring so many awesome, amazing people into my life! You all are amazing and beautiful in many different ways and I know I am a better person just for having the honor to know you guys....Here's to many more fun moments, laughter, tears, friends, make-up, nail polish and giveaways!! You guys are my sanctuary, Thank you for joining my little slice of the net!! I hope 2013 will be everything you want it to be! Happy New Year!

3 comments: