Monday, January 28, 2013

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-Imperfection Eye Therapy Review


 I have an amazing product I want to tell you guys about. First, let me give you some info. I am 33 years old and have been quite lucky with my skin. I have never had acne prone skin and I do not have wrinkles now. However, I do have some fine lines around that I do not particularly care for! This is mostly around my eyes. I do credit my good skin, not only to good genes, but also to good Skin care. I think having a good skincare regimen is a must for everyone! We can't turn back the hands of time but we can dang sure slow them down!
As most of you guys know, I am a beauty product junkie! I love trying new products but I do not like spending good money on bad products and that was one of the main reasons I started this blog....To keep you guys from doing just that. I want to bring you good quality products that have given me amazing results or that I love for one reason or another. This definitely fits into the "Amazing Results" category.

I have been using Perfective Ceuticals Anti-Imperfection Eye Therapy  for approx. a week now and I am completely blown away by the incredible results I see. The lines are much finer, almost non-existent. At first, I thought...No, this is just wishful thinking. There is no way I can already see results like this. Then, I went out for "Girls Night" and It was final...It was true! They all said the same thing...Wow, you look amazing! none of them could put their finger on it but there was definitely a noticeable difference. Of Course, I knew what it was!! My eye's had not deceived me!! I can't wait to see what kind of results I get after a full 30 days worth of usage! I love how easy this is to use, now you are probably thinking...What do you mean...how easy it is to use....It's a freaking eye cream! But I have used some products that were crazy...for example... Use this once a day, every other day for a week..then once a day, every day for a week, then twice a day every other  day for a week then.....OH WHO CARES ANYMORE!  Yes, I have used products like that so using one like this, where you simply use it twice a day is great! I also love the consistency and texture of this. It does not have that greasy feel, like some of them do...I hate that by the way and you do not have to spend 10 mins. rubbing it in, which I also hate.  In the mornings, I put a small dab on my finger tip and rub it in above and under my ear area before applying my makeup...I do recommend giving it a good 5 mins. to completely absorb into the skin before applying your makeup. Then again at night, after washing my face really good, I apply it the same way as I do in the mornings...That's it! Then just sit back, relax and get ready to see some pretty incredible results! This is not only good for lines and wrinkles though, it also great for relieving  dark circles and puffiness under the eye area. So, now you may be wondering...How does it work, why is it able to produce such amazing results? Here is the answer to that question...

Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream with Growth Factor is a highly concentrated anti-wrinkle eye cream formulated with collagen and elastin stimulators to battle against the four signs of aging eyes: fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.

Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) helps diminish the length and depth of fine lines, under eye wrinkles and crow's feet wrinkles. Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4) helps reduce eye puffiness by strengthening the elasticity of the eye skin area. Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide) helps under eye wrinkles and crow's feet wrinkles to become more resilient to the aging process.
Combined with Retinol and Ginseng Extract to de-saturate dark circles, Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream with Growth Factor is the path to youthful, luminous, and radiant eyes. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free. Scientifically proven. 


I highly recommend this to everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, or whether your looking for a treatment or a preventive...I really think this would be perfect for anyone!

If you have been looking for a product like this and you're ready to give those fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and/or puffiness the ax...then click Here to buy it now!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment