Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sample Society Review- December 2012- Monthly Women's Beauty Box


The Box: Sample Society w/Allure

The Products: 5 or more deluxe and full size beauty products delivered to your door every month!

The Cost: $15 ( includes shipping )

***You also received a years subscription to Allure Magazine with your first box which I love!

***If you decide to sign up for this box please enter my referral code: Fashionbug, I don't receive anything from this...I chose to have my rewards for referrals donated to the " Best Friends Animal Society"



Murad Line Tamer- 0.1 oz- Value $13

I love the brand Murad and this product was no exception! I really like this alot ... the results are amazing and fast. I have some fine lines around my eyes and I immediately noticed the lines diminishing on my first use! Now, the lines did reappear the following day but with continued use they are fading permanently! I like a product that can offer fast results like that even if only temp. at first...You have a party, a hot date etc... you don't have time to wait, you need something that not only provides lasting results with continued use but that can also provide immediate results! It is a little expensive, the full size is $65 but a little goes a long way and most importantly....It works!!


Hanskin Premium Perfect Super Magic BB Cream- .34 oz- Value- $7.50

I love BB creams, however this was a new product for me. I had never heard of nor tried this one before but I do really like it. At first, the color seemed a little light and the consistency seemed a little thick but that all changed...Once I applied it, it was like "magic" (..hence the name I guess) it blended into my skin and matched my skin tone perfectly, the same with the consistency! My skin was glowing! When I checked it out to get some info on it, I also noticed that it has a lot of excellent reviews! I highly recommend this for any skin tone...This is one of those products that really is for everybody!


Philosophy Living Grace 3-in-1 shower gel- 1 oz- Value- $1.37


I love Philosophy products....They are amazing! This is one scent I had not tried yet and it is incredible like all the rest. One of my favorite scents they have is Amazing Grace!



Delaney Beauty Reserve Rejuvenating Eye Creme- 0.33 oz- Value- $33.70

OMG....This is the best, by far, new product I have found! I love this!! It has a pale gold shimmer to it which reflects light and makes the lines almost seem to disappear completely! They provided a large enough sample to really be able to tell how well it does over time. I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and I am very pleased and impressed....This product is a bit pricey, full size is 1.3 oz and cost $135 but if you can afford it, it is well worth it, in my opinion! Skin care products are definitely one that you need to splurge on...Taking care of your skin is of the utmost importance!

 
Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara- 3g/.1 oz - Value- $8.25

I have tried other Jane Iredale products in the past and loved them although I had never tried this mascara before, I had been wanting to so I was very happy to see it was included in my box. I like it, it's a good mascara and I will definitely use all of this sample but I would not pay $33 for it, which is the cost for the full size. There are a lot of $8-$9 mascaras I've tried that works just as well if not better!

* They also included a small packet of the Hanskin Magic BB cream, which is what you see pictured with the mascara, I don't know why they included it because they included a deluxe sample of it as well.


Verdict: I paid $15 and received $63.82 worth of products. I love the value. This is my second Sample Society box, you can see the November review Here. I like this one so far and I also like that a year's subscription of Allure is included. This one has introduced me to some new products that I really like and brought me some I already knew and loved. This is box is geared more towards skin care  products than make-up, I think and it offers samples for more higher end brands, which is nice... One thing I really love is Sample Society knows what a Deluxe sample is! They do not include ketchup packet size samples and calls that a deluxe sample....You will always get at least 5 deluxe or full size samples!!

So, What do you guys think about this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment