Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Box Alert!! Le Parcel...Monthly Subscription Box for your Period!!

Le Parcel - women's monthly subscription boxes

I am really excited about this one girls!! Le Parcel is here to completely change the way you think about your period. It's about time! I mean, come on girls...It's 2013 and we all have better things to do than run to the store to get a box of tampons not to mention the hassle of it all...You cross your fingers that they have your brand then nonchalantly pay and hope the check out clerk doesn't say something stupid... which if you have my luck, there will be a store full of people and I will have picked up the only box that doesn't have a price tag on it and then of course, Goober will the clerk that day and have to call out...over the loud speaker..."Price Check on the Super absorbency Tampax tampons please" and of course the hottest guy you ever seen is standing right behind you trying to not make eye contact because he is actually embarrassed for you!! Umm Yeah....So, thanks to Le Parcel, I won't have to worry about that anymore! For just $15 dollars a month they deliver a package with all your "period needs" as well as some fabulous chocolate and an awesome gift, just for you! Who would have thought that one day you could actually look forward to having a period! We deserve to be pampered and this is the time we need it most! We deserve this girls....and between the cost of the gas it takes to get us to the store as well as the cost of the tampons, pads, and panty liners each month we are already paying more than $15 a month and we get no surprise or chocolates...This is no-brainer for sure! Getting started with Le Parcel couldn't be easier... Just click Here and click on get started, then pick your brand, now you can choose how many tampons you want and how many you want in each absorbency as well as how many panty liners (if you want them) and how many pads (if you want them)
You get to pick 30 products total... Scenario- 10 regular tampons, 10 super absorbency tampons, and 10 always panty liners. (they have every kind of tampons, pads and panty liners you could imagine...they even have the always liners for thongs...which is my fav. I couldn't believe all the options available!) pick the date you want your box to arrive by every month, then you checkout and pay...super easy and the best part, You have complete control with this box! Then you just sit back relax and wait for your package to arrive and you have the excitement of getting a surprise gift every month... along with some awesome chocolate! I really don't think it can get much better than this!

So, what do you guys think? Are you excited about this one? Are you ready to sign up? Let me know!

Don't forget to like them on Facebook Here and follow them on twitter Here so you can keep up with any and all promo's specials and exciting news! Let them know The Fashion Bug In Florida sent ya!

10 comments:

  1. It's a kind of strange but awesome concept,lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..at first you think..hmm...A box for your period but then you think..Heck yeah...That's pretty awesome!

      Delete
  2. This box seems so perfect that they even know we NEED chocolate at that time of the month. Thanks for the share Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am really loving this one and I hope to have a box in Feb. to review for you guys!

      Delete
  3. Hell yeah! That's a great idea. I'm sure the hubs would like that too, he usually gets stuck running to the store for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...right! I am really loving this and the fact that you also get a surprise gift every month too...What's not to love and maybe...Just maybe if we have something like this to look forward to when that time of the month comes, we won't scare the hell out of our hubby's and kids by turning into a you know what...lol

      Delete
  4. OOH I like the way the box is put together. I'm going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am really liking this one as well...I am hoping to have a box to review for you guys in Feb...and maybe even a giveaway for Le Parcel! So..Stay tuned sweetie!

      Delete
  5. I love that how custumizable the quantities and products are....AND....I found a promo for 30% off "familyDBD" brings the total cost down to 10.50 I don't know when the code expires though, it worked today Jan 10,2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you receive your box? I just ordered mine and kinda excited.

    ReplyDelete