Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Subscription Box Alert!!! True Beauty Box



Hey there Fashion Bugs, I have something really exciting for you today! I have received many messages from you guys wanting my help in finding more info and reviews on All-natural Beauty boxes. Well, girlies..There is a new kid on the block! True Beauty Box just launched in December and I am very excited about this one. Aside from it being an all-natural monthly subscription beauty box, They also offer you 3-4 Full size products as well as samples and extra goodies delivered to your door every month....Yes, You read that right! 3-4 FULL SIZE Beauty Products so say good bye to those little foil packets that you barely get 1 use out of and say Hello to quality, full size products from True Beauty .  As if that wasn't enough you also receive all kinds of other perks for being a True Beauty. There are 3 different boxes to choose from when you sign up. The Flirt and Veganista boxes are $30 per month and the Indulge box is $40 per month. I am hoping to have a review for you guys very soon and I will at that time have a lot more info for you. However, if you ready to sign up now, you can click Here to get started. 


So, Are you guys excited about this one? Are you thinking about signing up or have you signed up? Come on..Time to dish, Let me know what you think! 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds neat! I look forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boxes with full size products vs. the sample size!! I am definitely awaiting your review of this box!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they send full size products so we can use them many times and get a good feel for them. I also like that they have a beauty profile quiz to help customize the boxes.

    ReplyDelete