Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Subscription Box Alert!! Elizabeth & Clarke...Plus Special Deal!!

Hello Fashion Bugs, I have some very exciting news....Yes! A new subscription box...but We are not talking about any subscription box...This is a Clothing box!!! Elizabeth & Clarke is a quarterly subscription box offering high quality, designer blouses and tees at a not so designer price! You can choose from 3 different options, with a new collection each season. All the styles they offer are on-trend, fashion forward, and go along with any occasion.Whether your off to Work, cocktails with the girls, or date night with a new hottie Elizabeth & Clarke has you covered!  Oh...Did I mention how simple it is to sign up? Yes, just click on the subscribe button, pick which subscription option you want, your size and then which shirts you want, based on the subscription option you chose.

Option 1. Starter- 1 shirt per season @ $30 per shirt- total $30 (includes free shipping and free returns)

Option 2. Signature (most popular option) 2 shirts per season @ $25 per shirt- total $50 (includes free shipping and free returns)

Option 3. Premium- 3 shirts per season @ $20 per shirt- total $60 (definitely the best deal ) (Includes free shipping and free returns)

Preview of the next season's collection:
The Fey
I really like this one a lot. You can definitely dress this one up, make it more casual or rocker chic by pairing this with a pair of black leather pants or with a pair of skinny jeans, heels and a leather motor cycle style jacket! or soften it up with skinny jeans and a blazer...Definitely can see many options here!
The Blackwell
 This is probably my favorite out of the upcoming collection. It is so sexy and ultra chic, there are so many different ways I can see wearing this.

The Grable


Don't even get me started with what all I would do with this pleated dream! 
   
Excuse me please while I wipe the drool from my face! What's not to love about Elizabeth & Clarke? You have designer, trending items with the quality of Alexander Wang at the price of Walmart...Are you kidding me!!! Where have you been all my life?!?! Well, I guess it's not hard to see where I stand with Elizabeth & Clarke, the question is where do you stand? How about I make it a little more sweeter for ya....Click Here now and get your first box for up to 42% off!! Yes...You can score the premium box (the first box only, then goes back to regular price, of course) for only $35!! However, this will only last until January 14th..How fast can your little fingers go...HURRY, Don't let this amazing deal pass you by...Oh, and did I mention that you can cancel anytime! What more can you ask for?

Don't forget ladies...Click Here to like them on Facebook and Click Here to follow them on twitter so you can keep up with all promos, specials etc... Make sure to tell them The Fashion Bug In Florida sent ya!


So, My Fashion Bug Beauties.... What do you guys think about Elizabeth & Clarke? Are you as excited as I am? Time for some well deserved girl talk...Let me know what you think...AND remember, You never know...this might be the prize post so make sure to comment!!




13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah...I am really excited about this one...I will be getting the spring box, which is the one in the pictures, I can't wait to do the review on them!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, I really love that one also and already have so many ideas of how I can wear it...I am so excited to try this one out...I will defiantly be getting this box which is the Spring box...I can't wait to do the reviews on it!!

      Delete
  3. The first shirt is okay, but I don't think I would wear it. However, I love the 2nd and 3rd shirts! I love that the second one is so long. I like to layer and wear long tank tops under other shirts or, it also looks great they way it is in the picture! That skirt in the first pic is so short! I'd be afraid to bend over, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, I thought that too, at first, then I started thinking about some different ways I could wear it so I am excited to see if it works out well for me... The awesome thing about this one is you can get ONLY the shirts you like so you don't end up having to pay for something you won't wear...Or because it's such a savings to add on more shirts you could always get it and put it up for a gift to someone else...I totally agree about the skirt..lol...I would probably forget and bend over and show my business to the whole world..lol..

      Delete
  4. Thanks for posting the great deal!! I've been wanting to try out this company for a while...I think I will finally give in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem...If you ever see a box or service, like this one, that I have mentioned...Let me know and I will look into it and try to get a review for you guys....I am definitely getting this box and can't wait! I already have so many ideas of how to wear them..lol..Let me know if you go for it!

      Delete
  5. The Grable is so pretty! That's such a cool idea for a subscription!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am really loving the Grable also...I can already picture so many different ways to wear it! I will be getting this box...These are the ones that will be in the Spring box so I am really excited to do a review on them.

      Delete
  6. That is an awesome concept, but I don't think I'm going to be trying it. I feel a need to try everything on and see how it looks on me before I buy it. I do like those tops though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean but the sizing procedure for these are pretty cool and you get free returns...I am very hard to fit with shirts especially because my boobs are a little bigger and I have kinda wide shoulders so I always try shirts on but the way they do their measuring and the fact they offer free returns, I feel pretty confident with it. I will for sure be getting the Spring box so I will definitely be able to let you know if the sizing is dead on or not!

      Delete
    2. Yay! I look forward to seeing what you get :)

      Delete